Team Captain Responsibilities
Team Captain – is the contact person between that particular team and the Intramural department. The office only recognizes the elected team captain as the only spokesperson at games for that team.
It is the responsibility of the team captain to:
- Be familiar with all of the intramural rules and regulations in the handbook
- See that ALL eligibility rules for the competition are fulfilled
- Make sure all players have joined or accepted their invitation to the team before your 1st game
- Pay the team fees in full by the Friday before the sport begins
(Bring the money all at once – do not send your teammates individually)
- Notify team members of the place and time of each game, rules of the game, and all intramural policies
- Make sure teammates have checked in with the proper ID
- Ensure your team wears similar colors
- Represent your team at all on-field and off-field meetings
- Promote good sportsmanship at all times
- Check your email, imleagues, and text messages for game updates
- Update your teams’ time preferences on imleagues.com
Team fees are due!
Game Change Request
Requests must be submitted by noon the day prior.
Social Club- Intramural Sports Scheduling Conflicts
Each club is required to submit this form at the beginning of every semester.
Submit a Suggestion
We are always looking to improve and serve you better. If you have a suggestion or idea, please submit this online survey