Team Captain Responsibilities
Team Captain – is the contact person between that particular team and the Intramural department. The office only recognizes the elected team captain as the only spokesperson at games for that team.
It is the responsibility of the team captain to:
1. Be familiar with all of the Intramural regulations
2. See that all eligibility rules for the competition are fulfilled.
3. Money must be turned in by deadline.
SIGNED WAIVER FROM EACH PLAYER - ROSTER - MONEY
4. Notify the team members of the place, date and time of the games.
5. Make sure the team members are on hand AT LEAST 15 minutes before your designated game time.
6. Represent your team at all meetings
7. Promote good sportsmanship among your team and your fans.
8. Check text and emails for cancellations and updates.