- Employee Handbook
- Hiring Manager Resources
- Holiday Calendar
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Contact Us
- Sexual Assault/Harassment
- Finance and Operations
The payroll office will no longer require rosters to be turned in with time sheets. It is very important, however, to check your time sheets for the following:
- The Name, Banner ID, position number, and department name or number are at the top of the time sheet
- The date worked is filled in
- The time in and out are noted as a.m. or p.m.
- You are using a student time sheet (not a nonexempt time sheet)
- Both the employee and the supervisor have signed the time sheet
Once the time sheets are complete, please forward them without a roster to the Human Resources Office.