The payroll office will no longer require rosters to be turned in with time sheets. It is very important, however, to check your time sheets for the following:
- The Name, Banner ID, position number, and department name or number are at the top of the time sheet
- The date worked is filled in
- The time in and out are noted as a.m. or p.m.
- You are using a student time sheet (not a nonexempt time sheet)
- Both the employee and the supervisor have signed the time sheet
Once the time sheets are complete, please forward them without a roster to the Human Resources Office.