- Employee Handbook
- Hiring Manager Resources
- Holiday Calendar
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Contact Us
- Sexual Assault/Harassment
- Finance and Operations
Direct Deposit Set Up Instructions
Please note, if you do not do this, you will have to pick up your paycheck in the human resources office during regular business hours.
For questions, or more information, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
To complete enrollment of direct deposit online, you will need your bank routing number and account number. This information is usually found along the bottom of your personal check. You can also ask your bank for these numbers. Please note, your account number is NOT the same as your debit card number, and may not be the same as your deposit slips.
- Log in to my.acu.edu
- Select the “Banner” Link
- Click on the “Employee” tab
- Select the “Pay Information” link
- Select the “Direct Deposit Allocation” link
- Select “Add New Direct Deposit” link
- Enter your routing number, account number (no dashes), account type, and the percent or amount of your check you want deposited in your account. Note that if your bank name is not displayed after entering your routing number, or you receive a message that the routing number is invalid, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. This indicates that your bank is not yet set up in our system.
- Click "Payroll Deposit" box and leave the "Accounts Payable Deposit" blank.
- Repeat step 7 to add additional accounts.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to have your direct deposit going to multiple accounts, the account with the highest priority must be checked as “Remaining Amount” as shown below.
When saved, your accounts should look like this:
To reorder so that the “Remaining” account is the last priority, use the pull down next to the priority and reorder so the Remaining account is last and then click the “Reorder” button.
- It is possible – but not correct – to have more than one account listed as “remaining”. If you have multiple “remaining” entries, please click on the hyper-linked bank name and either inactivate or uncheck “remaining amount” for the account where the remainder of your paycheck should not be deposited.
- If information is input incorrectly, the ACU Payroll office must wait until we receive a return of the funds that could not be deposited before we can re-issue a check. This may result in a delay of payment to you, so please check and double check your information, and call us if you have any questions!