As an ACU student or faculty/staff member you are eligible for a discount on your personal AT&T phone bill. Faculty/Staff qualify for a 15% discount and students are eligible for a 10% discount. See details
Post Office On Campus
There is a full-service post office located in the McGlothlin Campus Center. You can purchase stamps, mail items, purchase envelopes, boxes, etc.
There are two First Financial Bank ATMs on campus. One is located in the McGlothlin Campus Center. The second is located in atrium beside the library (enter double doors on the south side of the library).
- The Bean (Campus Center)
- Bill and Alvah Jean Hilton Food Court (Campus Center)
- Pizza Hut (Campus Center - Hilton Food Court)
- Chick-fil-A (Campus Center - Hilton Food Court)
- Quizno's (Campus Center - Hilton Food Court)
- The Fatted Cafe (Onstead-Packer Biblical Studies Building)
- Connections Cafe (Mabee Business Building)
- The Bagel Wagon (Administration Building)
- The Den (Barret Hall)
- The Oasis (Student Recreation and Wellness Center)
Dry Cleaning Services
Ingram Cleaners offers a pick up and delivery dry cleaning service. On Mondays and Thursdays, Ingram will come to your office to pick up or drop off. To sign up for this service, call Ingram Cleaners at 698-0190.
The ACU Credit Union is available for all faculty and staff.
Bank of America Bank at Work Program
There are many different discounts available to faculty and staff. Below is the list of the different vendors who offer discounts and who to contact with questions regarding these discounts.
- 10% discount at The Campus Store (Scott Harsh X2524)
- Faculty/Staff Campus Cash Meal Plan Option (The Depot x2300 or Lisa Flores X5288)
- 8% discount with AT&T Wireless (Call 866-355-8923 and request your account be attached to your company's Wireless Benefit Program. Make sure to reference this FAN number - 02453863)
- 10% discount with Clearwire and initiation fee waived (Lisa Flores X5288)
- Free membership to the Student Recreation and Wellness Center when you participate in the Abundant Life Program.
- Full, Reduced Full and Half time Faculty & Staff receive a free sports pass. Passes may be purchased for dependents. For more information visit ACU Athletics
Employees are encouraged to attend Chapel each Monday.
Employees may have a publicity photo taken for ACU records. To have an employee mug taken, contact Steve Butman at 672-2341 and schedule a time. The studio is located at 1065 South First, and the sitting fee is $45 which is payable with an ACU FOAP. Please talk to your supervisor before setting up an appointment.