All PAFs are available in one document. To choose the PAF that you need, download the file and select the type of PAF at the bottom. If you have any questions, please call HR at 325-674-2359.
Summary of PAF Changes (June 2013):
- Added a place for documentation regarding "Date sent to FYI"
Faculty and New Hire PAF
- Highlighted the "position # of person approving time or leave" field to ensure it is being populated
- Removed formula that calculates FTE
- Added a statement in the comments - "Required: For new part-time faculty, list courses being taught and the current enrollment.
- Added Faculty Reduced Full Time eclass (FR)
- Added a drop box for eclass
- Re-ordered reasons for termination
Operations Supp PAF
- Indicated in the comments section to provide a brief description of the work performed
- Indicated that if a 1X pay is being provided for an hourly employee, you must provide the hours worked to earn the 1X pay, and whether the bonus is discretionary or non-discretionary (as defined on the instructions page)
Academic Supplemental PAF
- Changed Step 3 so you can indicate how many payments are to be received instead of listing the pay days
- Indicated in the comments section to provide a brief description of the work performed.
- Added language in comments box - "REQUIRED: for pay for courses being taught, please list the course name and the current enrollment; for other pay, please give a brief description of work performed."
- Added a drop-down box for eclass
Summary of PAF Changes (April 2013):
- Signature lines changed to conform to new PAF Policies and Procedures
- Added a way to differentiate between a graduate assistant who is teaching, and one who is not on the GA_RA PAF
Summary of PAF changes (April 2012):
- A place for the Activity Code was added to the Operations Supplemental PAF
- The new eclasses (nonexempt reduced full time, and exempt reduced full time) were added as a choice in the eclass dropdown box of the Staff New Hire PAF
- Expenses related to faculty salaries will now be charged to different accounts. All of the correct account codes will default correctly when the eclass is selected.
- A notation was made on the Instructions sheet that Operations Supplemental PAF should be used to pay someone for additional non-academic duties.
- A notation was made on the Instructions sheet that the Academic Supplemental PAF should be used to pay someone for additional academic duties.
Summary of PAF changes (February 2012):
- A place for the Activity Code was added to the Faculty Supplemental PAF
- An additional question was added to staff and faculty new hire PAF and Faculty Supplemental PAF. The information is necessary to help determine if the employee is benefits eligible.
- Removed Change in Approver as type of change on change form. Please use the Change form located on the HR website
- Corrected various fields in the Payroll boxes
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU