All PAFs are available in one document. To choose the PAF that you need, download the file and select the type of PAF at the bottom. If you have any questions, please call HR at 325-674-2359.
Summary of PAF Changes (April 2013):
- Signature lines changed to conform to new PAF Policies and Procedures
- Added a way to differentiate between a graduate assistant who is teaching, and one who is not on the GA_RA PAF
Summary of PAF changes (April 2012):
- A place for the Activity Code was added to the Operations Supplemental PAF
- The new eclasses (nonexempt reduced full time, and exempt reduced full time) were added as a choice in the eclass dropdown box of the Staff New Hire PAF
- Expenses related to faculty salaries will now be charged to different accounts. All of the correct account codes will default correctly when the eclass is selected.
- A notation was made on the Instructions sheet that Operations Supplemental PAF should be used to pay someone for additional non-academic duties.
- A notation was made on the Instructions sheet that the Academic Supplemental PAF should be used to pay someone for additional academic duties.
Summary of PAF changes (February 2012):
- A place for the Activity Code was added to the Faculty Supplemental PAF
- An additional question was added to staff and faculty new hire PAF and Faculty Supplemental PAF. The information is necessary to help determine if the employee is benefits eligible.
- Removed Change in Approver as type of change on change form. Please use the Change form located on the HR website
- Corrected various fields in the Payroll boxes
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU