Why do we have Chapel?
To provide a daily gathering for worship, spiritual learning and celebration of life lived in a Christian community.
Chapel takes place daily during the Fall and Spring semesters. Students gather in Moody Coliseum for Chapel on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays students meet in smaller gatherings for worship and study.
- Monday: ACU community gathers for worship, and to hear messages centering on each semester's Biblically-based semester theme
- Tuesday: Campus Conversations led by select Faculty and Staff members; Departmental Majors Chapel (3 per semester)
- Wednesday: Come to the Quiet; Community Celebrations and Performances
- Thursday: Small Group Chapel
- Friday: Praise Day
- Departmental Chapels: 1/22, 3/5, 4/9
- Class Chapel: 1/29
- Holy Week: 3/25 - 3/28
- Justice Week: 4/1 - 4/5