The Emerging Leaders Experience (ELE) is committed to encouraging the growth of your leadership thinking and practice while at ACU. As part of ACU’s Center for Christian Service & Leadership, ELE will help equip you for your Christ-centered journey.
Emerging Leaders can expect:
- Christ-centered reflection on leadership
- Contemporary leadership models & resources
- ACU@CitySquare learning experiences
- Connecting with ACU mentors
- Small group communities
- Challenging projects
- ELEmeets once a month for 90 minutes, with mentor group meetings with every other week and project assignments to complete. We discuss leadership from many different angles, share experiences, and apply what we learn to the ACU setting and opportunities through group projects.
The Emerging Leaders Experience is is limited to a maximum of 75 participants. Interested students should (1) complete the online application and (2) email a one-page resume to email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be selected and notified by early August.