This mission is achieved through:
- Exemplary teaching, offered by a faculty of Christian scholars, that inspires a commitment to learning;
- Significant research, grounded in the university's disciplines of study, that informs issues of importance to the academy, church, and society;
- Meaningful service to society, the academic disciplines, the university, and the church, expressed in various ways, by all segments of the Abilene Christian University community.
- One of only five private institutions in the nation with an accredited journalism program
- FIDER-Accredited Interior Design program
- AACSB-Accredited College of Business Administration
- Undergraduate students are included in faculty research projects
- The majority of our students volunteer in the community
- Students choose from more than 70 baccalaureate majors that include more than 100 areas of study, 25 master’s degree programs and one doctoral program
- Our career network consists of 86,000 alumni in every state and 109 countries
- Annual enrollment of approximately 4,700 students from across the U.S. and 60 nations
- 50 national athletic championships
- Beautiful, 262-acre, modern campus 180 miles west of Dallas/Ft. Worth
Graduates of ACU have become best-selling authors, ministers, judges, mayors, producers...
We believe our 84,000 alumni change the world in positive ways every day.
College Central Network is the official
résumé and job posting service
of Abilene Christian University.