Your student's future is extremely important to us. We hope that by making you aware of the various services our office provides, we can in turn gain your support. We hope you can talk to your student and encourage them to take advantage of what the Career Center can offer.
Did you know...
“Results from National Association of Colleges and Employers' 2010 Student Survey show the likelihood of getting a job offer increased with the frequency of career center use, so students who used the career center four or more times a semester were more likely to have job offers than those who used it once a semester.“
There are plenty of opportunities for your student to interact with our team throughout the semester. We offer individual appointments for resume reviews, internship and job search help, interview preparation and more. We also host a number of events and career fairs to connect students with alumni and employers.
How can you help your student?
- Give support. Be there for your student and ask questions. Allow them to explore the many different career paths that are at their finger tips.
- Encourage your to gain valuable experience during their time at ACU. Our Four Year Career Plan outlines goals for students to accomplish.
How can you help the Career Center and the ACU community?
- Enhance Students' Career Readiness by provide an opportunity for students to participate in job shadowing
- Serve as a speaker for one of our "Careers In" events
- Participate or encourage your employer to attend our ACU hosted career fairs
To let us know that you are interested or to find out more, please fill out our Referral Form.
College Central Network is the official
résumé and job posting service
of Abilene Christian University.
Access Resource Guide
Browse our Resume Guide, Networking Guide, Internship/Job Search Guide and more!