Campus Center Information Desk
Welcome to the Campus Center Information Desk. The information desk is located on the main floor of the McGlothlin Campus Center and serves as a resource for all ACU students and employees as well as campus visitors. The information desk is the main switchboard after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. If you need information, please call us at 325-674-2532. Some of the services offered include:
- Phone numbers for faculty, staff and students.
- Directions to buildings, offices and departments located on campus
- Directions and phone numbers for off-campus businesses, restaurants and other locations.
- Event information including dates, location, directions and host contact information.
- Main Lost and Found location for ACU campus.
- Reservations for Campus Center Living Room, WFB Smart Classroom, Display Tables and ACU Bowling Lanes.
- Free notary service for those with an ACU I.D. (service available 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. weekdays)