How to Declare Your Major

  1. Fill out a Change of Program Request form.
  2. Bring your completed form to the Academic Development Center where one of our advisors will meet with you.
  3. Take the form to your new department where your new advisor will sign your form.
  4. The signed form needs to go to the Registrar’s office.  You may turn it in yourself or return it to the Academic Development Center, and we will turn it in for you.
  • Explore Majors
    Explore Majors

    ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.

     See all majors offered