Academic Coaching is designed to help students plan for success by identifying individual academic strengths and weaknesses. The student/coach relationship seeks to build confidence, instill motivation and self-reliance through individualizing the academic process.
- Assesses individual academic strengths and weaknesses
- Cultivates individual goals and identifies steps to completion
- Encourages the use of effective learning strategies
- Integrates time-management skills and organizational strategies
- Educates students about additional campus services which may meet specific identified needs
Please use the following link to request a meeting with ACU's Academic Coach. This form must be completed and submitted prior to scheduling your first coaching appointment.
Once you have requested a meeting with the academic coach, please schedule a meeting here.