Academic Coaching is designed to help students plan for success by identifying individual academic strengths and weaknesses. The student/coach relationship seeks to build confidence, instill motivation and self-reliance through individualizing the academic process.
- Assesses individual academic strengths and weaknesses
- Cultivates individual goals and identifies steps to completion
- Encourages the use of effective learning strategies
- Integrates time-management skills and organizational strategies
- Educates students about additional campus services which may meet specific identified needs
ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Submit an SOS Referral