Master of Divinity
- An Association of Theological Schools (ATS)-accredited M.Div. program.
- Complete your M.Div. program in as little as 36 months—including a 12-hour residency.
- Earning your M.Div. fulfills the standard prerequisite for those who seek to be ordained and affirm their calling at mainline church denominations.
- Prepare for a Doctor of Ministry program, serve in congregational, campus, or emerging ministry, international missions, social justice, non-profit work, or Christian education.
Our Master of Divinity (M.Div.) program will prepare you spiritually and educationally for a future career in ministry. As an ACU M.Div. student, you’ll gain knowledge about biblical languages, scripture, history, and theology, as well as practical ministry skills like the art of preaching, and reading cultures and contexts. Our M.Div. curriculum is designed to equip students to handle the responsibilities and challenges that ministers face in modern Christianity as teachers, spiritual leaders, administrators, and counselors.
Master in Global Service
- Gain knowledge about scripture, history, and theology—as well as practical ministry skills like the art of preaching and reading cultures and contexts.
- In as little as 24 months, including a 12-hour residency, this MA program will equip you with the skills and insights you’ll need to effectively minister across different cultures and social groups.
- Evaluate global concerns and explore solutions to intercultural challenges.
Our Master of Arts in Global Service will prepare you for ministry that requires living, working, and communicating in intercultural settings. Founded on a combination of theology, sociology, anthropology, history, communication theory, and practical ministry skills, our MAGS curriculum pushes you to evaluate global concerns and explore solutions to intercultural challenges. With a degree, you may choose cross-cultural mission work or consider a role in the Peace Corps, social justice ministries, community outreach, church planting, mission team fundraising, non-profits, or NGOs.