Class of 2002
When: Saturday, Oct. 20, 6-8 p.m.
Where: T&P Event Center, 901 N. 1st St.
- Passed Small Bites/Chefs Choice
- Spice Blu Popcorn with Pink Salt
- Original Bonterra Queso And Crawfish Queso with Pepper Jack & Organic Chips
- Classic Caesar Salad Asian Style with Pumpkin Seeds Street Tacos with Slow Pork & Tomato Jam
- Smoked Salmon Cheesecake with Olive Tapenade and Funky Crackers
Childcare: Available at Rainbow Bible School, University Church of Christ, 733 E.N. 16th St., 5:30-9 p.m., $15 per child. A fee of $5 will be charged for each additional five minutes children are left after 9 p.m.
If you are interested in volunteering with your reunion, email Samantha Adkins or call 325-674-2622 (toll free at 800-373-4220).
And don't forget to visit and share with your classmates on the Class of 2002 Facebook page!
Don't forget to attend the new concert and dessert on the east porch of the Welcome Center after your reunion is over. Acoustic Shade, fronted by alumnus Stephen Bailey ('92), will perform, and you can continue fellowshipping with your classmates both inside and outside the building.