Building, strengthening and renewing relationships to help the incredible students of ACU hear the call of God in their lives through their time on campus. Through endowed scholarships, annual gifts, estate planning, and event attendance and volunteering, ACU's alumni and friends can have incalculable effects that ripple across the globe.
Since 1906, generous donors have made the ACU experience possible for our students. Be part of a student's life by finding ways to give.
Enrique Barrera ('15)
Enrique has had a lifelong passion for music, instilled by watching his grandmother play the piano as a young boy. Scholarships funded by generous alumni and friends like you made the difference in helping Enrique come to ACU. "Thank you very much," he says. "You made it possible." Read more about Enrique and other students like him.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- Summit set for Sept. 20-23
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!