Building, strengthening and renewing relationships to help the incredible students of ACU hear the call of God in their lives through their time on campus. Through endowed scholarships, annual gifts, estate planning, and event attendance and volunteering, ACU's alumni and friends can have incalculable effects that ripple across the globe.
Since 1906, generous donors have made the ACU experience possible for our students. Be part of a student's life by finding ways to give.
Kimberly Lamadrid | Psychology ('17)
Kimberly Lamadrid already knows what she wants to do with her life: counsel young women struggling with eating disorders. But she wouldn't be able to study psychology and work toward that goal without the help of scholarships. Kimberly is succeeding – and others will succeed with her help – thanks to donors like you.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!