Building, strengthening and renewing relationships to help the incredible students of ACU hear the call of God in their lives through their time on campus. Through endowed scholarships, annual gifts, estate planning, and event attendance and volunteering, ACU's alumni and friends can have incalculable effects that ripple across the globe.
Since 1906, generous donors have made the ACU experience possible for our students. Be part of a student's life by finding ways to give.
Hannah Choquette ('16)
Hannah spent part of her junior year doing something most high schoolers never experience - testifying in court against a sexual abuser. Though her upbringing was often one of darkness, and attending ACU seemed like a dream out of reach, that changed thanks to generous alumni and friends. Hannah, who plans to be a missionary, is thrilled to call ACU her home. "ACU really is family," she says.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- Summit set for Sept. 20-23
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!