- January 1 - File your FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA for the upcoming school year.
- January 6 - Spring Financial Settlement
- March - Initial financial aid award letters for the upcoming school year will begin being sent to entering freshmen.
- April - Initial financial aid award letters for the upcoming school year will begin being sent to all returning students, grad students, and new transfer students.
- May 6 - Billing for Summer. Visit our Billing page.
- May 20 - Notification sent to students who have not met the SAP Policy for Financial Aid Eligibility.
- June 5 - Billing for the fall semester. Visit our Billing page.
- July 1 - Apply for PLUS and/or alternative loans for the coming year. Visit our Loans page.
- August 5 - Fall Financial Settlement
- December 4 - Billing for the spring semester. Visit our Billing page.
Annual Block Tuition
Learn more about the Block Tuition Plan that is specifically designed to help students graduate on time and save money.