- Paying for College
- Admitted Students
- Transfer to ACU
- Home-School Students
- International Admissions
- Second Degree Admissions
- Request Information
- Refer a Student
- Visit Us
- Apply Online
- Contact Us
- Consumer Information
Transfer Admissions Process
ACU offers rolling admission for transfer students, with admission decisions made within one week of students completing their application.
We are currently accepting applications for the Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 semesters.
ACU does not require an application fee for transfer applicants.
Steps to enroll:
- Complete an Application for Admission.
- Submit your official transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions: ACU Box 29000, Abilene, Texas 79699-9000
Students who have completed less than 24 transferrable hours will also submit the following items:
3. Submit official high school transcript or GED diploma to the Office of Admissions.
4. Submit ACT.SAT scores to the Office of Admissions. Our ACT school code is 4050 and out SAT code is 6001.
Should you be granted admission, you will be given access to your myACU account, where you can pay your $250 enrollment deposit, submit your housing preference (if applicable) and select a meal plan.
*First-semester transfer students, applying for the Spring semester, can still complete their transfer application, but will not be able to submit an official transcript until they have completed a full semester in college.
If provisionally admitted, students must submit their official transcript showing a 2.5 or higher GPA to confirm their admittance. Since it may take a few weeks for us to receive an official transcript, we will accept unofficial grade reports, printed off the institution's website, to make our final decision. Students still need to submit official transcripts before the first day of class. For additional information, contact the transfer admissions counselor.
- Submit all final college transcripts.
- Submit final high school transcript.
- Submit student immunization form. All students enrolling at ACU must show documentation of their meningitis vaccination, taken within the last five years.