What to Bring
Maybe you’ve been to Texas; maybe you haven’t. Either way we thought it might be helpful to have a packing list for ACU Bound weekend.
- A bag (at least one!) with your ACU Bound luggage tag on it (you'll get this luggage tag in the mail with your confirmation packet, if you haven't already)
- Your WC (if you don’t know what we’re talking about, watch this video.)
- Your cell phone
- Your driver’s license and/or other government-issued ID
- Three days’ worth of outfits, including a church-appropriate outfit
- Pajamas and undies
- Shoes and socks (you may want to pack a pair of athletics shoes for activities at the Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center)
- Swimsuit (nothing risque – not even your favorite Speedo or string bikini – please)
- Toiletries (personal hygiene is a good thing)
- Cowboy boots
- Spending money
- An extra bag if you plan to stock up on ACU Gear in The Campus Store
- A Bible, pen and notebook (or the equivalent apps on your mobile device)
- A camera
- Illegal drugs/paraphernalia
- Knives and other weapons
- Miami Heat gear
- Whatever else the TSA says you can’t pack
We will provide all of your bedding and towels for your stay on-campus, so you can have more room in your luggage for your ACU gear.
Also, we’ll let you know the weather forecast closer to ACU Bound. Our advice: expect it to be warm. We are closer to the equator than most of the United States.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Sign Your Permission Form
If you've already registered for ACU Bound, click the link below to submit your ACU Bound permission form.
Once you've completed your registration, click the link below to submit your payment.
Apply to ACU