What to Bring
Maybe you’ve been to ACU; maybe you haven’t. Either way we thought it might be helpful to have a packing list for ACU Bound: Houston.
- A bag (at least one!) with your ACU Bound luggage tag on it (you'll get this luggage tag in the mail with your confirmation packet, if you haven't already)
- Your cell phone
- Your driver’s license and/or other government-issued ID
- One day worth of outfits
- Pajamas and undies
- Shoes and socks (you may want to pack a pair of athletics shoes for activities at the new Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center)
- Swimsuit (nothing risque – girls must wear one-piece)
- Toiletries (personal hygiene is a good thing)
- Bedding (sleeping bag or sheets, blanket, pillow, etc.)
- Spending money
- An extra bag if you plan to stock up on ACU gear in The Campus Store
- A Bible, pen and notebook (or the equivalent apps on your mobile device)
- A camera
- Illegal drugs/paraphernalia
- Knives and other weapons
Also, we’ll let you know the weather forecast closer to ACU Bound. Our advice: expect it to be in the mid 70s or 80s.
We look forward to seeing you soon!