About the application process:
ACU has a deadline-based admissions process for first-time domestic freshmen entering ACU in the summer or fall. Freshmen entering in a spring semester, transfer students and international students are admitted on a rolling basis throughout the semester. Complete your application and admissions file by following these steps:
- Complete an Application for Admission. There is a $50 nonrefundable application fee ($35 before November).
- Send your official high school and/or college transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions: ACU Box 29000, Abilene, TX 79699-9000.
- Request your ACT and/or SAT scores be sent to ACU. ACT and/or SAT writing score is recommended.
- Once we receive the above items, you will be considered for admission to ACU. You will be notified of your admissions status according to when your application was completed.
- Should you be granted admission, you will be given access to confirm your admission, pay your enrollment deposit, submit your Housing Preference Form (if applicable) and choose your meal plan online.