Dale Stokes - Advisor
325-677-1444, ext. 4497
- Hardin-Simmons University, Masters of Education in Counseling and Human Development - 1992
- Hardin-Simmons University, Bachelor of Behavioral Science in Criminal Justice - 1990
- Abilene High School - 1985
- Abilene Christian University Educational Talent Search Advisor (2012 - Present)
- Abilene Independent School District Student Assistance Service Counselor (1996 - 2011)
- Wackenhut/TYC Case manager (1994 - 1996)
My work experience includes over 20 years working with Adolescents from a correctional institution to Public schools.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the students in Talent Search. It has been a major blessing to see these students grow, and mature. Sadly, there are a few that have strayed off the right path. To this day, I still question myself, asking "What could I have done differently?", to help them stay on the correct path that I and others had envisioned for them.
- Holy Family
- Western Heritage (2003 - Present)
- Champion for Children (2009 - 2011)
- Hardin-Simmons University Alumni Association (2001 - 2006)
- Born: January 22, Abilene, TX
- Married: Adell Stokes on August 9, 1996
- Children, Elizabeth Ashton
Find Us on Facebook
Ask questions, find answers, and connect with other future college students on Facebook.
Like ACU Educational Talent Search on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Get important tips about college preparation and financial aid.
Follow @acutalentsearch on Twitter
Apply for Talent Search
Apply for enrollment in ACU's Educational Talent Search program by completing an application and an interview.