Enrollment: Registration and Dropping Registration for ACU Students
Students register for Summer Online courses the same way as face-to-face courses. As always, students can register completely online, unless the student’s advisor arranges otherwise. To successfully register for a course, students should use the following steps:
2. Click on the Banner link at the top of the page
3. Click on "Student and Financial Aid"
4. Click on "Registration"
5. Click "Add or Drop Classes"
6. Select Maymester / Summer (YEAR)
7. Enter your Advising Release Code (contact your advisor if you need the code)
8. Enter the CRN for the course in which you wish to enroll
9. Submit changes
Registration for non-ACU Students
If you are not a registered ACU student and are interested in taking one of the classes below, you may either Email or call the Registrar at (325) 674-2236.
Students can receive a full (100%) refund before the class begins, 90% on the first day of class. Beginning the second day of class, you will NOT be eligible for any refund (0%).
Students must submit their drop in writing through the online drop form process. The University will not accept verbal drops over the phone or in person. If a student would like to drop a course, it must be submitted in writing, and one should do so online on the ACU Registrar’s drop website. The site for this is: (more information to come on specific website location).