1. ACU Scholarships: Any scholarships or financial aid that you receive for your ACU tuition can be transferred to your ACU Study Abroad semester. Please contact your financial aid representative about details for summer program tuition and fees.
2.IIEPASSPORT Study Abroad Funding: This valuable funding resource allows you to search by country or subject to find the study abroad funding information that you need. The comprehensive database of study abroad scholarships, fellowships, and grants can make your dream of studying abroad a financial possibility and a profound reality. Check the IIEPASSPORT website for more information.
3. IIE Gilman Award: Award is up to $5,000 for qualified students. Only applicants who receive Pell grant money are eligible.
4. Glimpse Correspondents Program: Stipends and possible publication available for students who write about their Study Abroad experience. The program is open to anyone between the ages of 18 and 34 who will be working, volunteering, or studying outside of their home country for at least 10 weeks. Check the Glimpse website for more information.
5. Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarships: You must have completed two years of study (sorry sophomores). Sophomores may apply but only special cases. To find out more information check the Rotary website.
6. Freeman Asia: This award is for students studying abroad in China only.
7. The Fund for Education Abroad (FEA): FEA scholarships provide up to $5,000 for study abroad expenses. These scholarships primarily target underrepresented groups, including minority students and students from less common academic disciplines. Apply early, as the application deadline for the FEA scholarships is in November of for funds for the following academic year or summer. Please see the Fund for Education website for more information and to apply.
For more information about financing your Study Abroad experience, see your financial advisor soon!
Study in Leipzig
Want to hike the Alps, visit Bach's hometown, and see where Martin Luther hung the 95 Theses?
Study in Montevideo
Want to stroll the beaches of Uruguay, visit Machu Picchu, and attend a real fútbol game?
Study in Oxford
Ready to see where Lewis and Tolkien hung out, visit the Tower of London, and drink a proper British tea?
Get a Passport
About 25% of a graduating class will have had the adventure of a lifetime through an ACU study abroad program.
ACU in Oxford resident director Dr. Ron Morgan documents a faith-based study abroad experience in his new book. Learn more >>