ACU in Oxford
While living in the historic city of Oxford, England, you will enroll in 15 credit hours during either the fall or spring semester. Summer courses are also offered in a variety of disciplines.
While in Oxford you will:
- Be challenged and inspired by the historically rich academic tradition of the "City of Dreaming Spires."
- Deepen your faith as you reach out to the community in service-learning opportunities.
- Enjoy building life-long relationships with other students and faculty.
- Travel and experience the beauty of different cultures.
- Study and experience the British and European contributions to the world.
- And so much more!
You will live in one of two remodeled Victorian houses in fashionable North Oxford, approximately a 15-minute walk from the city center (five minutes by bus).
Each house consists of four floors with student rooms, baths and fully-equipped kitchens. Wireless internet access is available throughout the houses. Local shops and a first-rate market are nearby, in the city center. ACU faculty and staff live in private apartments throughout the semester.
For specific cost information, download a program flyer (below). If you have further questions, please contact the Study Abroad Office at 325-674-2754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Oxford summer and semester flyers may be viewed by clicking on the links below.
We are accepting applications now for these Study Abroad Programs:
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2018
- Spring 2016
- Summer 2016 Overview
- Fall 2016
- Spring 2017
- Art in England and Italy
- Justice Along the Meridian
- Comms Sociology in Oxford
- COBA in Oxford
- Medieval Literature in England
Learn more about the application process
Learn more about our site in Oxford: Download the Pre-Departure Guide
Throughout the World
Study in Leipzig
Want to hike the Alps, visit Bach's hometown, and see where Martin Luther hung the 95 Theses?
Study in Montevideo
Want to stroll the beaches of Uruguay, visit Machu Picchu, and attend a real fútbol game?
Study in Oxford
Ready to see where Lewis and Tolkien hung out, visit the Tower of London, and drink a proper British tea?
Get a Passport
About 25% of a graduating class will have had the adventure of a lifetime through an ACU study abroad program.
ACU in Oxford resident director Dr. Ron Morgan documents a faith-based study abroad experience in his new book. Learn more >>