Stephen Baldridge, Ph.D.
Director of BSSW Program & Assistant Professor of Social Work
- Mobile Learning
- Teaching pedagogy
- Child and adolescent behavior
- Applied Behavior Theory
- Baldridge, S.N. (2013). Social science and social media: What is the best practice? Presented at the National Social Science Associations National Technology Conference. Las Vegas, NV.
- Baldridge, S.N. (2013). Best Practices: Using social media, mobility, and technology in the classroom. Technology track board sponsored session selected for presentation at the Baccalaureate Social Work Program Director’s National Conference. Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Baldridge, S.N., Wallander, A., Reed, A., (2013). Socially mobile: Pairing social media with mobility to facilitate student learning. Presented at iAccess annual conference. Abilene, TX.
- Baldridge, S.N. & Hamm, S. (2013). Moving mobile forward. Presented at the Educause ELI annual convention. Denver, CO.
- Hamm, S., LeNea, B., Perkins, S., Saltsman, G., & Baldridge, S. (2013). A Mobile Pedagogy Approach for Transforming Learners and Faculty, in Berge, Z.L., & Muilenburg, L.Y. (Eds). Handbook for Mobile Learning. Routledge. Andover, United Kingdom.
- Baldridge, S.N., McAdams, A., Reed, A., & Knettle, A. (In Press). Mobile classrooms: Using mobile devices to enhance BSW education. Journal of Baccalaureate Social Work.
- Baldridge, S.N. (In Press). Compliance Training According to Skinner’s Theory of Applied Behavior, in Chang, J. (Ed). Clinical Activities in Child Therapy: Creative Applications in Therapeutic Practice.
- Baldridge, S.N., Moran, A, & Herrington, W. (2011) Evaluation of the use of mobile technology in the social science classroom. National Social Sciences Technology Conference Proceedings.Baldridge, S.N. (2011). Family stability and childhood behavioral outcomes: A critical review of the literature. Journal of Family Strengths. 11(1). Article 8.
- Invited 3 day intensive training: Using mobile devices to transform teaching and learning. Presented on behalf of Academic Impressions. 1/30/13 – 2/1/13. Boston, MA.
- Council of Social Work Education
- Association of Baccalaureate Social Work Program Directors
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Social Science Association
- North American Christians in Social Work
- Abilene Christian University Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year, 2013