Stephen Baldridge, Ph.D.
Director of BSSW Program & Assistant Professor of Social Work
- Baldridge, S.N. (2011). Family stability and childhood behavioral outcomes: A critical review of the literature. Journal of Family Strengths. 11(1). Article 8.
- Baldridge, S.N., Moran, A, & Herrington, W. (2011) Evaluation of the use of mobile technology in the social science classroom. National Social Sciences Technology Conference Proceedings.
- Baldridge, S.N. (2007). Passive abuse: A conceptual framework for attachment theory and adolescents. Perspectives in Social Work, 6 (1) 14-17.
- Hamm, S., Saltsman, G., & Baldridge, S. (In Press). A Mobile Pedagogy Approach for Transforming Learners and Faculty, in Berge, Z.L., & Muilenburg, L.Y. (Eds). Handbook for Mobile Learning. Routledge. Andover, United Kingdom.
- LMSW, State of Texas
- Council on Social Work Education
- North American Association of Christian Social Workers
- Association of Baccalaureate Social Work Program Directors
- Summa Cum Laude graduate, LCU