Abilene Christian University's School of Information Technology and Computing degrees will open doors for you to the world of technology.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science (CS) – a well-established degree that prepares students for careers in scientific computing or software engineering, or for continued study in graduate programs.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science and Math with Teacher Certification – a cooperative degree with the Department of Mathematics and the Department of Teacher Education, combining intense study in computer science and mathematics with teacher training to prepare students to teach these subjects at the high school level.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Digital Entertainment Technology (DET) - an interdisciplinary degree that prepares students for careers in animation, computer-generated imagery, game development and related areas in the film and gaming industries.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Information Systems (IS) – a cooperative degree with the College of Business Administration that allows students to specialize in the strategic development and usage of information and technology in business.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Technology (IT) – a flexible degree that prepares students to develop software applications and maintain technology infrastructures (e.g., networks, databases, security) in a variety of settings and disciplines.
- Computer Science
- Digital Entertainment Technology
- Information Technology
- ACU Schedule Bulletin
- Nigel Bosch ('12) Computer Science
- Jason Huang ('12) Information Systems
- Kendall Lundschen ('11) Information Technology
- Brittany Kight ('11) Information Technology
- Amanda Greenlee ('13) Computer Science
- Darrien Grays ('09) Information Technology
- Graeme Williams ('13) Digital Entertainment & Technology
- Asa Kusuma ('12) Computer Science
- Dakota Cooper ('12) Information Systems
- Rich Tanner ('10) Information Technology
- Topher Fangio ('06) Information Technology
- Randy Beaird ('10) Information Technology
- Jace Miller ('06) Raytheon Company
- Lori Francis ('85) PepsiCo
- Joseph Quigley ('13) Computer Science
- Michael Perkins ('95) Imagine Solutions
- Tsunami Hernandez ('12) Information Systems
- Dr. John Homer Computer Science
- Chad Hutchins ('08) Computer Science
- Pamela Chance ('85) SAP Software
- Patrick Luberus ('14) Information Technology