ACU's Quality Enhancement Plan
Galileo. Rembrandt. Luther. Edison. Shakespeare. Mozart. Each of these individuals was engaged in a pursuit - the pursuit of understanding, the pursuit of ideas, the pursuit of enlightenment. We invite you to join in your own pursuit, as you embark on a journey of research and creative expression at ACU.
Join the Pursuit
Marie "Madame" Curie | Physicist, Chemist, Nobel Laureate
Her life was a series of firsts. First woman to win the Nobel Prize ... twice. First to find and name the elements radium and polonium. First female professor at the University of Paris. Curie paved the way for new cancer treatments, reconsideration of the foundation of physics, and advanced scientific study of the atom.
Visit the Blog
Want to learn more about Pursuit and the QEP process?
Earn a Student Grant
Interested in earning $1,000/semester for research or creative work completed with a faculty mentor?
Apply for a Faculty Grant
Faculty may apply for a Pursuit Grant of up to $5,000 for research or creative work conducted with an active student participant.
- Ryan Carstens ('09) | Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Whitney Puckett ('11) Advertising/PR
- Ashley Del Real ('11) Nursing
- Grace Lozano (M.S. ’12) Clinical Psychology
- Joel Brown ('09) Bible, Missions & Ministry
- Breanna Anderson ('11) Business Marketing
- Abby Trejo ('09) Biology/Pre-Med
- Rich Tanner ('10) Information Technology
- Kendra Gregory ('10) Spanish/ Ag & Environmental Science
- Brad Neathery ('11) Business Marketing
- Mandi Crowder ('12) Physics
- David Kempe ('12) Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Reading Program Partners With Local Schools
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- Education Students Teach in Beijing
- Mobile learning goes to kindergarten