Success by the numbers
Our commitment to academic excellence and real-world learning sets our graduates up for success in their careers and in continued education.
- 90 percent of 2014 graduates were employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months.
- 100 percent of graduates in 19 areas of study were employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months, including accounting, computer science, engineering, digital entertainment technology, information technology, music, teacher education, and theatre.
- ACU’s 2014 health professions graduates applying to medical, dental, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and veterinary schools were accepted at a rate double the national average.
Our graduates are best-selling authors, award-winning performers, advisors to U.S. presidents, major sports team coaches, Texas Supreme Court justices, Olympic medalists, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and leaders in education, business, ministry, science and the media.
Our worldwide network of alumni includes:
- Kent Brantley, M.D. (’03) - Ebola survivor and Time Magazine Person of the Year.
- Lance Barrows (’78) - a 10-time Emmy Award-winning producers for CBS Sports
- David Leeson (’78) - won the Pulitzer Prize in photojournalism
- Janice Massey, M.D. (’68) of Duke University - one of the nation’s top neurologists
- Rep. Ted Poe (’70) of and Rep. Janice Hahn (’74) - U.S. House of Representatives (Texas and California, respectively)
- 40 Olympians