What outcomes can you expect from your online doctorate in organizational development program?
Upon completion, graduates will be able to:
- Integrate insight about their own calling with their ability to influence organizations in a purposeful manner
- Create, interpret, and administer practices with regard to source management in organizational contexts
- Design and implement messaging to build shared understanding and quality professional and personal relationships
- Apply organizational assessment strategies to their organizational contexts
- Demonstrate healthy leadership practices to influence organizational culture