The circulation desk is the main desk seen when entering or exiting the library. The circulation staff provide valuable services to all users of the library all times the library is open. Staff Information.
At the circulation desk you can:
- Check out or renew books
- Check out reserve materials
- Pay fines for ACU, Hardin-Simmons, McMurry, or the Abilene Public Library
- Pick up Interlibrary Loan materials
- Pick up materials from other Abilene libraries (courier)
- Return books
Checkout periods for books (excluding Interlibrary Loans) are as follows:
- ACU Undergraduate students: 21 days
- ACU Faculty, staff & graduate students: 35 days
- ACU Family/Emeriti/Alumni/Friends/Paid patrons: 21 days
- Each book checked out can be renewed up to two times
How many books can you check out?
- Academic library students/faculty/staff: 60
- Public library patrons: 5 total from all academic libraries
Mary Hardegree, Circulation Assistant
Take the Survey
Help us make your library experience better.