- Coffman Collection
- Early-Day Textbooks
- Herald of Truth Archives
- International Library for Children's Literature
- Oral History Collection
- Rare Book Collection
- Burleson Congressional Library
- Davis Collection
- Donner Pamphlet Collection
- O.C. Lambert Library
- LeMoine G. Lewis Church History Collection
- Burnya Mae Moore Cook Books
- Walter and Nella Robbins Railroad Collection
- Sewell Photo Collection
- Austin Taylor Hymnbook Collection
- Special Collections Staff and Hours
- Center for Restoration Studies
- The Church Library
[MS 58] -- Papers of Ernest Shelton
Sermon Outline - Handwritten on pocket size paper.
Williams, A. C. Ready Answers to Religious Errors. Wichita, Kansas: J. Harvey Dykes, 1946. (Pocket-size notebook.)
Sermon Outlines. Begins with page 209. (Pocket-size notebook.)
Notebook of Lessons for Church Services.
Lesson Outlines - Handwritten. (Six spiral notebooks.)
Lesson Outlines - Handwritten. (2 notebooks)
The New Testament of the Bible - contains handwritten notes.
Box 4 (Contained in Black Notebooks)
Johnson, Ashley S. Outline Study of God's Eternal Purpose. Texarkana: Harvey Scott, 1944.
Pack, Frank. Revelation Part I, Chapters 1-11. Austin: R. B. Sweet Co., Inc., 1965. (Handwritten pages of notes interspersed among pages of book.)
Three black notebooks containing misc. poems, articles, lesson outlines, and Bible facts.
Black notebook of of handwritten and typed lesson outlines.
Exum, Jack H. The Glory of the Ordinary. Lesson plans, and other lessons contained in a black notebook.