[MS 47: Box 8] Miscellaneous Items
- Box that once contained chocolates; given and inscribed by Brother and Sister J.F. Cox.
- Account book with signature of J.L. Burford inside front cover.
- Two class record books.
- Catalogue and Announcement of the Texas School for the Blind, 1922-1923.
- List of publications in Braille of the American Printing House for the Blind.
- Hymnal, compiled for Abilene Christian College by Leonard Burford.
- Two copies of tract, "What Must I Do to Be Saved?" by Leonard Burford.
- Cassette tape of Leonard Burford.