- Coffman Collection
- Early-Day Textbooks
- Herald of Truth Archives
- International Library for Children's Literature
- Oral History Collection
- Rare Book Collection
- Burleson Congressional Library
- Davis Collection
- Donner Pamphlet Collection
- O.C. Lambert Library
- LeMoine G. Lewis Church History Collection
- Burnya Mae Moore Cook Books
- Walter and Nella Robbins Railroad Collection
- Sewell Photo Collection
- Austin Taylor Hymnbook Collection
- Special Collections Staff and Hours
- Center for Restoration Studies
- The Church Library
[MS 42] ACC Chapel Bibles
These two bibles were used in Sewell Auditorium for daily chapel. Both are inscribed on the front: "Chapel Copy"
- The Holy Bible, Revised Standard Version, COntaining the Old and New Testaments, Translated from the Original Tongues, Being the Version Set Forth A.D. 1611, Revised A.D. 1881-1885 and A.D. 1901, Conpared with the Most Ancient Authorities and Revised A.D. 1946-1952, Reference Edition. Thomas Nelson & Sons: New York, 1959.
- This copy contains several notecards of sermons by Lawrence L. Smith.
- The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments, Translated Out of the Original Tongues, Bieng the Version Set Forth A.D. 1611, Compared With the Most Ancient Authorities and Revised A.D. 1881-1885, Newly Edited by the American Revision Committee A.D. 1901, Standard Edition. Thomas Nelson & Sons: New York, 1929.
- from the family of Wade Smith.