- Coffman Collection
- Early-Day Textbooks
- Herald of Truth Archives
- International Library for Children's Literature
- Oral History Collection
- Rare Book Collection
- Burleson Congressional Library
- Davis Collection
- Donner Pamphlet Collection
- O.C. Lambert Library
- LeMoine G. Lewis Church History Collection
- Burnya Mae Moore Cook Books
- Walter and Nella Robbins Railroad Collection
- Sewell Photo Collection
- Austin Taylor Hymnbook Collection
- Special Collections Staff and Hours
- Center for Restoration Studies
- The Church Library
[MS 34] Rhetta Scott Garrett
English Professor at ACC, 1935-1958
- The Petit Jean, yearbook for Harding College: Vol. 6, 1930; Vol. 8, 1932.
- Original manuscript, "Light After Darkness."
- Photocopy of Mrs. Garrett's Master of Arts diploma from The College of Industrial Arts, Texas State College for Women, 08.29.1933 - original is in SC vertical files.
- Certificates of the International Mark Twain Society: 1945, 1947.
- Letter from the International Mark Twain Society, including brochure, 05.04.1945.
- Southwesterner, Vol. 1, No. 6: Jan, 1936 - contains Mrs. Garrett's poem, "The New Year."
- ACC Citation for Ashbury Bratten Morris, 05.03.1969.
- Photocopy of Mrs. Garrett's funeral notice in the Abilene Reporter-News, 06.26.1979.
- Three photographs of Mrs. Garrett as an adult: 1958, 1971.
- Grade book for English class: 1959-1960.
- Loose leaf notebook of Mrs. Garrett's writings.
- Folder of typed and handwritten poems and manuscripts of Mrs. Garrett.
- Pickwicker, Vol. 21, 1953.
- Pickwicker, Vol. 3, 1937.