[MS 27] Tommy Davidson
Thorp Springs Papers and Interview
- Cassette tape of interview.
- Manuscript of taped interview; both original and retyped.
- Hand drawn map, entitled "alma mater," at Thorp Springs Christian College.
- List of Titles for Pictures.
- Thorp Springs Christian College graduating exercises program from 1927.
- Newspaper clipping.
- Photocopies from The Spring Board (yearbooks: 1920, 1923, 1925, 1926).
- Photocopied paper with information leading to the beginning of Texas Christian University.
- Handwritten letter addressed to Dr. Milliken from Tommy Davidson.
- Tommy Davidson's card with phone number and mailing address.
- Photocopy of the graduation program from 1927.
- School song for Thorp Springs Christian College entitled, "TSCC my TSCC."
- Photocopied article from Firm Foundation by A.R. Holton, "Sunrise and Sunset at Thorp Spring" - 12.03.1963.
- Photocopied newspaper article by Frank Friaut, "Story of TCU, Founder Explored in Excellent Book."
- Typed envelope addressed to Mr. Davidson from Callie Faye Milliken.
- Envelope addressed to Callie Faye Milliken from Thomas A. Davidson.
- Note mentioning Gayle and Mary Oler, students at Terrell first year - Sept, 1928.