[MS 20] Abraham Lincoln
Various materials relating to the assassination and baptism of the President of the United States, 1861-1865
- Two photostatic copies of a letter from G.M. Weimer to Clyde O. Summers regarding the baptism of Lincoln by John O'Kane - 10.05.1942.
- Photostatic copy of envelope used to mail the above letter.
- Handwritten note on scrap of notebook paper to Abilene Christian College concerning the above materials - 08.14.1974.
- Copy of a letter from ACC President John C. Stevens accepting the above materials for the ACC Library and thanking Clyde O. Summers for the gift.
- Part of the New York Herald which reports the Lincoln assassination - 04.15.1865.
- Photocopy of the Illinois State Journal reporting the Lincoln assassination (Vol. XVII, No. 262, Springfield, IL, 04.17.1865.)