[MS 13] Charles Ready Nichol
Bible Faculty, Abilene Christian College, 1909-1910
- An envelope marked "Russellism" containing notes on various collected excerpts from the writings of J.F. Rutherford:
- Deliverance (1926)
- Creation (1927)
- Reconciliation (1928)
- Prophecy (1929)
- Life (1929)
- Notebook recording in pictures, newspaper clippings and signatures a "reception given by Modello Church of Christ honoring its first minister, Dr. C.R. Nichol." -- 05.20.1956
- Book list describing the contents of the C.R. Nichol library. -- August, 1961
- Book: The Kingdom of God by R.H. Boll with marginal notes by C.R. Nichol.
- Notebook contains debate notes and some charts.
- Roll of sermon charts (top shelf).