- Coffman Collection
- Early-Day Textbooks
- Herald of Truth Archives
- International Library for Children's Literature
- Oral History Collection
- Rare Book Collection
- Burleson Congressional Library
- Davis Collection
- Donner Pamphlet Collection
- O.C. Lambert Library
- LeMoine G. Lewis Church History Collection
- Burnya Mae Moore Cook Books
- Walter and Nella Robbins Railroad Collection
- Sewell Photo Collection
- Austin Taylor Hymnbook Collection
- Special Collections Staff and Hours
- Center for Restoration Studies
- The Church Library
[MS 9] William Roy Smith
Vice-President of Abilene Christian College
- Correspondence between W.R. Smith, Vice-President of ACC, 1956-1966, and major donor Miss Maurine Watkins. Also included are additional letters to Miss Watkins from Don H. Morris and J.W. Roberts which relate to her association with ACC, and Miss Watkins' replies and suggestions for the use of the money she contributed.
- Additional correspondence of W.R. Smith not associated with Maurine Watkins and dated from 06.04.1955-12.06.1957. These were added 03.17.1975.
- Letter dated 10.09.1969 from Fred J. Thompson, Jr., Trust Officer of the Florida National Bank of Jacksonville to Mr. J.E. Smith, Vice-President of the First State Bank of Abilene, TX, regarding the estate of Maurine Dallas Watkins. Added 05.27.1975.