- Coffman Collection
- Early-Day Textbooks
- Herald of Truth Archives
- International Library for Children's Literature
- Oral History Collection
- Rare Book Collection
- Burleson Congressional Library
- Davis Collection
- Donner Pamphlet Collection
- O.C. Lambert Library
- LeMoine G. Lewis Church History Collection
- Burnya Mae Moore Cook Books
- Walter and Nella Robbins Railroad Collection
- Sewell Photo Collection
- Austin Taylor Hymnbook Collection
- Special Collections Staff and Hours
- Center for Restoration Studies
- The Church Library
[MS 8] Charles H. Roberson
Co-founder of Childers Classical Institute
ACC Faculty, 1917-1954
- Kenyon, Sir Frederick George, 1863-. Our Bible and the Ancient Manuscripts, 4th ed. New York. Harper: 1940.
- autographed by C.H. Roberson.
- Letter from Jack W. Green, Jr. to Roberson inquiring about a recent article in Look Magazine in which it is claimed that certain passages in ancient NT manuscripts are unorthodox - 02.13.1952.
- Letter from Roberson to Jack Green in which Roberson comments on the Look Magazine article and recommends to Green Our Bible and Ancient Manuscripts, by Sir Frederick Kenyon - 03.09.1952.
- Manuscript, What Jesus taught, by Charles Heber Roberson, 1928.