LeMoine G. Lewis Church History Collection

Dr. LeMoine G. Lewis served ACU from 1949-1986 as a faculty member in the Bible department.  This collection is his personal library which was donated by his children.  This non-circulating section contains books in early church history as well as rare and/or fragile books from as early as the sixteenth century.

Thanks to a donation from an alumnus, the Special Collections at ACU's Center for Restoration Studies now houses two Ethiopian religious texts dating back to the turn of the 19th century.
 

Read More

West Texas Digital Archive
Connect Online