- Coffman Collection
- Early-Day Textbooks
- Herald of Truth Archives
- International Library for Children's Literature
- Oral History Collection
- Rare Book Collection
- Burleson Congressional Library
- Davis Collection
- Donner Pamphlet Collection
- O.C. Lambert Library
- LeMoine G. Lewis Church History Collection
- Burnya Mae Moore Cook Books
- Walter and Nella Robbins Railroad Collection
- Sewell Photo Collection
- Austin Taylor Hymnbook Collection
- Special Collections Staff and Hours
- Center for Restoration Studies
- The Church Library
B. E. Davis Communication Research
The Communication Research Center opened in June of 1983, directed by Dr. B. E. Davis, a professor and director of journalism and mass communication at ACU from 1969-1989. The center started with a research contract from World Christian Broadcasting Corporation to conduct studies in international and religious communication.
A bibliography on General Communication Theory and Research was used to create the index of journal articles, papers, and reports collected by the Communication Research Center.
They are now housed in the Callie Faye Milliken Special Collections/ACU Archives area. There are over 300 folders dealing with subjects such as diffusion of innovations, intraorganizational communication, cross-cultural communication, simulation, and technology transfer. Some of the authors in the holdings include: B. E. Davis, Paul J. Deutschmann, Carley H. Dodd, Everett M. Rogers, and Robert A. Solo. A bibliographical index can be found online as well as in the Special Collections reading area.