Connect. Study. Travel. Research. Achieve.
Students in the Honors College are gifted and eager for new academic challenges combined with spiritual growth. ACU Honors students are not only preparing to impact the world, they are actively doing so by bringing their academic gifts and pursuits together with their passions and calling for the sake of the world.
Honors at ACU
Our students connect in meaningful intellectual and spiritual community. They connect in worship, service and numerous special events.
Honors students study with outstanding professors in smaller Honors classes, creating a rich environment to go deeper and broader, not only in their respective fields of study, but also as they wrestle with the big questions and problems of the world.
Students travel all over the world teaching English to children in Italy, Thailand and China; or participating in prestigious global internships. Honors students also participate in unique Study Abroad colloquia.
Honors students produce research of interest to the broader academic community, presenting at regional and national conferences.
Honors students achieve prestigious scholarships and fellowships and are awarded the best internships. They have been admitted to study in the most elite graduate programs and have careers in law, software development, medicine, education, theatre, music and even the FBI!
Study America - Boston
ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU
Read Our Blog
Stay connected to the latest discussions, happenings and updates in the Honors College.
- Mandi Crowder ('12) Physics
- Marie Dufitumukiza ('11) Biology/Pre-Med
- Shannon Rose ('12) Study Abroad
- April Farris ('04) Attorney
- Nigel Bosch ('12) Computer Science
- Laura Acuff ('11) Fulbright Scholar
- Brandon Pope ('06) Mathematics/Engineering
- Marc Mace ('10) Mathematics
- Louis Palacios Jr. ('09) Actuarial Analyst
- Amber Tate ('09) Nursing
- Amanda Scott ('05) Interior Design
- Olivia Hodges ('07) Christian Ministry
- Justin Schofield ('09) Secondary Education
- Jace Miller ('06) Raytheon Company