Admission requirements for all Graduate School of Theology degrees are as follows:
- A completed application and application fee;
- An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent;
- A cumulative undergraduate approximate B average or above in the area of focus or related area and evidence of an overall productive GPA;
- Two letters of recommendation (may be submitted through the online application);
- A reflective essay, three to five pages in length (typed, double-spaced) following the guidelines on the GST website, www.acu.edu/gst.
Please visit the Admissions Checklist page to find links to the online application, recommendation forms, and detailed information concerning the reflective essay.