Admission requirements for all Graduate School of Theology degrees are as follows:
- A completed application and application fee;
- An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent;
- A cumulative undergraduate approximate B average or above in the area of focus or related area and evidence of an overall productive GPA;
- Two letters of recommendation (may be submitted through the online application);
- A reflective essay, three to five pages in length (typed, double-spaced) following the guidelines on the GST website, www.acu.edu/gst.
Please visit the Admissions Checklist page to find links to the online application, recommendation forms, and detailed information concerning the reflective essay.
Registration for courses begins in April (for fall), October (for spring) and March (for summer classes). Students are therefore urged to submit all materials before registration begins.