An application for admission may be obtained from the Doctor of Ministry office. A student may be granted admission to the program in a given year if the following requirements are met by January 31:
- The applicant is in full-time ministry and has at least three years of experience post-master’s degree as a full-time minister;
- The applicant has submitted to the Doctor of Ministry Office a completed application form and $50 application fee;
- Recommendation forms from four persons knowledgeable of the applicant’s personal character and performance in ministry;
- The applicant has submitted to the Doctor of Ministry office official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work, with degrees posted;
- The student has a minimum GPA in prior graduate work of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale);
- The Doctor of Ministry office has received a letter from the applicant’s elders or supervisors acknowledging their approval of the minister’s participation in the program and letters of recommendation from four persons familiar with the applicant’s personal character and performance in ministry;
- The student has filed a four- to six-page, typed, double spaced, self-reflection statement describing the applicant’s values, needs and objectives for growth as a Christian minister; and
- The applicant has had a personal interview with the Doctor of Ministry director.
- Complete an online application to the ACU Graduate School and pay the application fee.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Send us your completed application documents. For a detailed list of requirement, see above.
|Admission Deadline||Classes Start|
|January 31||June 2016|
Subscribe to News
Sign up to receive email updates from ACU's Doctor of Ministry program.