Admission requirements for Masters of Arts and Master of Divinity are as follows:
- A completed application and application fee;
- A completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or comparable non-U.S. university (see specific department for any additions or exceptions);
- A cumulative undergraduate approximate B average or above in the area of focus or related area and evidence of an overall productive GPA;
- Two letters of recommendation, and
- A reflective essay, three to five pages in length (typed, double-spaced) following the guidelines on the GST website.
- Complete an online application to the ACU Graduate School and pay the application fee.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended. If you are still enrolled in an undergraduate program, send us your unofficial transcripts so we can begin reviewing your application.
- Send us your completed application documents. For a detailed list of requirement, see above.
|Admission Deadline||Classes Start|
|August 15||Fall 2012|