Each student registers herself or himself by following these instructions:
- Get advising code from your advisor
- Log on to myACU
- Click ‘Banner’ from the links in the top left corner
- Click ‘Student & Financial Aid’
- Click ‘Registration’
- Click ‘Add or Drop Classes’ and follow the prompts to register for courses
If you are a new student and have not yet received an e-mail about your my.acu account, you should call Team 55 at 325.674.5555 (or email email@example.com) to get your user name and password. If Team 55 says you have no account, please email Michelle McMillan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help resolving the issue.
View the ACU Course Catalog for detailed requirements for all degrees.
To download a PDF copy of the course syllabus, simply click on the course number.
- BGRK 628 - Childers
- BIBD 662 - Aquino
- BIBL 610 - Thompson
- BIBD 660.W1. - Dowdy
- BIBL 671 - Willis
- BIBL 682 - Hamilton-Kang
- BIBM 629 - Bryce
- BMFT/BIBM 696 - Dale Bertram