The Pruett Gerontology Center is pleased to maintain this links page in an effort to provide helpful information in the field of aging studies.
Government Help Links:
- Secretary of State's Office:
Allows you to file consumer complaints online and find a branch near you (Texas).
- Social Security Administration:
Allows you to look at benefits information and recent changes in Social Security law.
- Texas Attorney General:
Provides online consumer advocacy assistance.
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature
- United States Vital Records:
Helps find vital records offices and information for each state and county.
- West Central Texas Council of Governments
Medical Information Links:
- American Health Care Association:
Information on long-term care coverage.
- Dr. Koop:
Headed by the most popular Surgeon General in U.S. history and addresses many health issues.
- Medicare Rights Center:
Get the latest Medicare information
- My Senior Care
- National Institute of Health:
An up to date resource for disease information.
- NIH Senior Health
- National Senior Law Center
- Senior Law
- Senior Center
Provides medical news and articles on any topic you choose.
- Write A Senior
More Senior Friendly Sites to Help You Live Better:
- Access America
- The Aging Adventurer: Emily Kimball on creative aging
- Eldercare Locator: Locate Help Nationwide
- Elder Options of Texas
- Assisted Living, Alzheimer's and Long-Term Care Directory
Ministry To Older Adults:
Browse the links, they are here to help. If you find any of the links not working, please let us know at email@example.com.