Passport Sessions 2013
- June Passport: June 23-25, 2013
- August Passport: August 18-20, 2013
The 2013 New Student Guidebook provides complete information about Passport, class registration, and preparing for the start of the fall semester. You should review it before registering for Passport.
The Passport registration instructions are below. We look forward to having you on campus for either June Passport (June 23-25) or August Passport (Aug. 18-20).
Instructions for Passport 2013 Registration
Note: Registration for the June Passport is now closed because all spaces have been filled. We look forward to having you join us for the August Passport session.
1. Log into ACU's student information portal: my.acu.edu (If you have not logged in previously, you may go to my.acu.edu/email to receive your username and initial password.)
2. Then select the You at ACU tab and in the Passport Registration box on the left side of the page, select the link for Passport Registration; or select the Passport Registration link in the Quick Links box in the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Fill out the Passport Registration form and submit it.
4. You will receive a confirmation email at your ACU email account after your registration.
For Transfer Students: Be sure to register for Passport before contacting your department.
If you are attending the June Passport, a limited number of rooms are available in residence halls for students on a first-come, first-served basis. Note: The Passport housing reservation process is separate from Passport registration. Housing reservations and advanced payments are required and must be made online. Housing on campus at Passport is limited to incoming students and the cost is $20 per night in the residence halls. All overnight guests should bring their own bed and bath linens.
If you would prefer other local lodging arrangements, a list of area hotels and motels is available.