Passport Sessions 2014
Passport is a summer orientation program for first-year ACU students and their parents. All entering students, freshmen and transfers, are required to attend one of these Passport sessions:
- June Passport: June 22-24, 2014
- August Passport: August 17-19, 2014
The 2014 New Student Guidebook is available here and it provides complete information about Passport, class registration, and preparing for the start of the semester. You should review it before registering for Passport. Registration for Passport 2014 will open April 7th.
The Passport registration instructions are below. We look forward to having you on campus for either June Passport (June 22-24) or August Passport (Aug. 17-19).
Instructions for Passport 2014 Registration
1. Log into ACU's student information portal: my.acu.edu (If you have not logged in previously, you may go to my.acu.edu/email to receive your username and initial password.)
2. Then select the Home tab and in the Passport Registration box on the left side of the page, select the link for Passport Registration; or select the Passport Registration link in the Quick Links box in the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Fill out the Passport Registration form and submit it.
4. You will receive a confirmation email at your ACU email account after your registration.
For Transfer Students: Be sure to register for Passport before contacting your department.
If you are attending the June Passport, a limited number of rooms are available in residence halls for students on a first-come, first-served basis. Note: The Passport housing reservation process is separate from Passport registration. Housing reservations and advanced payments are required and must be made online. Housing on campus at Passport is limited to incoming students and the cost is $20 per night in the residence halls. All overnight guests should bring their own bed and bath linens.
If you would prefer other local lodging arrangements, a list of area hotels and motels is available.