The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602-5730 USA
AACSB International Accreditation
ACU's College of Business Administration is accredited by AACSB International, the highest accreditation body for schools of business.
- Of the more than 2,000 institutions in the world offering business degrees, only 593 have AACSB accreditation. This represents one-third of the programs in the United States and only 15% of the world's business programs.
- As one of only 129 private accredited U.S. programs, ACU's College of Business is also one of two business programs affiliated with the Churches of Christ and one of two programs among more than 100 institutions in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) that have achieved this level of academic distinction.
- Additionally, of 41 private schools of business in the state of Texas, ACU is one of only seven achieving this accreditation.
Why is this accreditation important?
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
Sign Up for Email News:
* Business News
* Leadership Summit
* Speaker Series